DEYAN IYI

Początkujący

• Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 18 postów
    • :

Napisany 20 kwietnia 2007 - 19:43

Witka :)

I have big problem with the Steering column switch :oops: I cant find in BG the switch I need- 2 positions for front lights, and 3 for the wipers. (Mine is Bambino 650 1981 but the dashboard and the switch are from after 1985).

Is that the same switch like Cinquecento and Seicento !? If yes, I'll maybe find it easier!

Thanks in advance!

Pozdro!

#2 OFFLINE   Qulek

Qulek

Master

• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 206 postów
    • :

Napisany 20 kwietnia 2007 - 20:51

Witka :)

I have big problem with the Steering column switch :oops: I cant find in BG the switch I need- 2 positions for front lights, and 3 for the wipers. (Mine is Bambino 650 1981 but the dashboard and the switch are from after 1985).

Is that the same switch like Cinquecento and Seicento !? If yes, I'll maybe find it easier!

Thanks in advance!

Pozdro!

No .. Your's is like in FL type.. Cinquecento adn Seicanto have switch like EL has.. so you have to look for the FL switch like yours.. can you take a photo of it so i can tell you for sure ...

#3 OFFLINE   DEYAN IYI

DEYAN IYI

Początkujący

• Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 18 postów
    • :

Napisany 03 września 2007 - 20:32

Hi there :D

A little question about swap of BIS val korbovego + zamah on standard maluch. Will we have any problems cos of balance holes drilled in the flying wheel combined with standard pistons???

Please answer as soon as possible! It's matter of hours for a maluch friend of mine to finish his project + 385 :wink:

pozdro!

PS- it's very useless not to have possibility to post 2 messages one after other hm :?

#4 OFFLINE   Medyk

Medyk

Zaawansowany

• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 postów
    • Time Online: 9m 13s

Napisany 04 września 2007 - 15:13

Crankshaft and flywheel from BIS700 are designed and measured only for 700cm3 in 650cm3 you will receave engine turbulence, it might couse crankshaft brake, these drills in flywheel ale made for weight balance betwen flywheel and crankshaft.

#5 OFFLINE   DEYAN IYI

DEYAN IYI

Początkujący

• Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 18 postów
    • :

Napisany 04 września 2007 - 17:27

:shock: oooo mamka mu :roll:

Thank you Medyk!

I think we can compеnsate it if we put instead of standard pistons with the same weight like BIS are, isn't it !? There is not time to transform it in 700cc.

Another question :lol:

I want to make my front suspension lower, but I can't understand enough good in polski, what I need to say to kovala :roll: Can you tell me which pioro is needed to be pressed and how much. I have brand new original (buyed before 1989) resor , and it will be very bad if I destroy it just like that!

Thanks in advance!!!

IPB Skin By Virteq
Witaj,
przeglądasz stronę jako gość, rejestrując się zyskasz dostęp do wielu dodatkowych opcji.