DEYAN IYI

Początkujący

• Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 18 postów
    • :

Napisany 21 września 2006 - 23:11

Siema! :)

A friend of mine will come to Polska soon, and he will try to buy me some parts! But he will go only to Warszawa and Lodz, and Bydgoszcz is a "little" nortern :roll:

So where in Warszawa or Lodz can I buy Wałek rozrządu 385 Świątka!? I need the address or e-mail of shop!

How much does 385 cost in tuning shop? Cos by Świątka is 290 pln but in the market will be a little more!

I need your help! :roll:

Thank you! :) POZDRO!

PS- I have the famous Panda 30 motor with doble ported head :twisted: I'll use the head only. And in week will take the Dellorto DHLA 40 carbs :wink: :)

Dodany obrazek

Now I'm waiting from Italy this stuff :wink:

Dodany obrazek
  • jibjabst lubi to

#2 OFFLINE   jozekrj

jozekrj

Zaawansowany

• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 postów
    • :

Napisany 22 września 2006 - 07:43

hello

cramshaft Światek 385 buy new only on producer
  • jibjabst lubi to
Future TERYTORIUM126p Member -- Oddzial 100-lica

http://s2.metaldamag....php?uid=147129

#3 OFFLINE   Qulek

Qulek

Master

• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 206 postów
    • :

Napisany 22 września 2006 - 11:37

If you want to buy a nwe Swiatek 385 you have to buy it from Swiatek.. There is no chance to buy new one form other shops or sales..You can buy a used one..

peace
  • jibjabst lubi to

#4 OFFLINE   DEYAN IYI

DEYAN IYI

Początkujący

• Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 18 postów
    • :

Napisany 25 września 2006 - 17:52

Thank you guys! :)

If someone has used 385 can tell :wink: I'm interested 8)

#5 OFFLINE   Moch

Moch

Master

• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3 758 postów
    • Time Online: 7g 40m 11s

Napisany 25 września 2006 - 19:19

Well i coluld meet with him, and maybe if he need any help in Lodz i could arrenge some help. O don't know what he need from second hand parts but we can make a trip to some interesting places with second hand prts or to some shops with brand new things.

#6 OFFLINE   DEYAN IYI

DEYAN IYI

Początkujący

• Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 18 postów
    • :

Napisany 25 września 2006 - 22:05

:) Super! Will be great! Thank you, Moch! I'll write you when he leave for Polska :D

#7 OFFLINE   Medyk

Medyk

Zaawansowany

• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 postów
    • Time Online: 9m 13s

Napisany 25 września 2006 - 23:38

Why not to use the hole Panda30 engine in 126? there is no problem to mount it in to 126 engine bay, not only the cylinder head is valuable, but the rest of it too.

There is posibility to buy 386 camshaft with small millage for about 150PLN, but it's rare opportunity, so better buy it from Świątek.

#8 OFFLINE   DEYAN IYI

DEYAN IYI

Początkujący

• Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 18 postów
    • :

Napisany 26 września 2006 - 06:52

Hi! :)

Well I don't have any documents of this engine so if I put it will be illegal. No matter, cos the belt is hindrance, too high situated.

I don't know what kind of crankshaft is inside normal 126 or like Bis and CC700. If it's better I'll use it too :)

#9 OFFLINE   Medyk

Medyk

Zaawansowany

• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 postów

Napisany 26 września 2006 - 09:41

The core of the engine is the same as 650, only fan shell is different, no dokumets in not a broblem, just replace engine block :D

#10 OFFLINE   DEYAN IYI

DEYAN IYI

Początkujący

• Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 18 postów
    • :

Napisany 01 października 2006 - 17:48

:) Siema, bros 8)

Medyk, no sense to change all the engine, cos mine is good :)

Something interesting the panda 30 camshaft has the same characteristic with 5° different fazowanie 26°-57°/66°-17° (126p) to 21°-62°/61°-22° (Panda 30).

Today I removed the oilpan to see the crankshaft, well it's the same like 126, not like BIS :? And I'm a little bit disappointed :cry: :oops: :wink:

Moch, my man is agree to meat you when he comes to Lodz :D So before he leaves, I'll ask your mobile! And someday on the zlot "Ficho na more" (Maluch on the seaside) piwko is from me :wink: 8) :D

Well what other variants of brand walka that man can buy in Lodz!? I saw yours is Ireco 5, I can't find graphics of various Ireco numbers even on www.ireco.com.pl ,do you have any!?) Do they sale outside of Bielsko-Biała!? What about Halczyński 290 and Kałuża!? I don't search bigger than 290° becouse ot the slapanie!

One question about tlumik :) Is it better to by use after tuning wydech Michael wupex TS TWIN or something better or this handmade works well http://www.fiat-furi...yd_126/rys1.htm

Last question by now :oops: :P $? second hand BIS crankshaft!?

Ok! Good night :)

#11 OFFLINE   Moch

Moch

Master

• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3 758 postów

Napisany 01 października 2006 - 21:43

J'll give you my mobile in the privete message.

#12 OFFLINE   DEYAN IYI

DEYAN IYI

Początkujący

• Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 18 postów
    • :

Napisany 01 października 2006 - 22:05

Thanks! :)

#13 OFFLINE   Moch

Moch

Master

• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3 758 postów

Napisany 01 października 2006 - 22:15

No problem.

#14 OFFLINE   Medyk

Medyk

Zaawansowany

• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 postów

Napisany 01 października 2006 - 23:06

Why do you want to install BIS crankshaft? many peopole installs it in his 650, but its best way to install it in 700ccm engine instead of 650, coz it's waight is tarred for it, 650 is an difficoult engine, there was never made an crankshaft for it, only for 600 and 700bis, 650 uses 600 crankshaft, reason to use BIS crankshaft is applying more capacity cylinders like 700 and 800ccm.

#15 OFFLINE   jozekrj

jozekrj

Zaawansowany

• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 postów
    • :

Napisany 03 października 2006 - 21:36

better wydech is http://www.allegro.p...ael_od_ss_.html

2 minus

necessary special mounting + 70pln

not street-legal
Future TERYTORIUM126p Member -- Oddzial 100-lica

http://s2.metaldamag....php?uid=147129

#16 OFFLINE   DEYAN IYI

DEYAN IYI

Początkujący

• Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 18 postów
    • :

Napisany 04 października 2006 - 11:31

jozekrj, I know Breda but I'll use it on the street :oops: Cops will be happy, maybe more than me:lol:

Medyk, you hit it 8) Yes I think to make the silnik 800cc, not right now but soon :) Well I saw in the net, that the BIS crankshaft is better balanced for more than 5000 rpm. I found in ebay just the same part 70mm for the FIAT 696 Abarth and Giannini modifications.

IPB Skin By Virteq
Witaj,
przeglądasz stronę jako gość, rejestrując się zyskasz dostęp do wielu dodatkowych opcji.